- Duration:1 Days
- Primary Activity:Helicopter Tour
- Group Size:1-5 Peoples
- Arrival on:Pokhara
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Meals:Not included
- Accomodation:No need of accomodation
- Max-Altitude:4,310 m.
- Departure from:Pokhara
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour: 1 Day
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is a short and amazing trip to the lap of Annapurna Region – one of the world popular destinations.
By helicopter, you will fly over different forests, villages, rivers, cultivated terrains all within 4 hours. Along with this, you will have stunning panoramic views of Dhaulagiri mountain, Machhapuchre mountain, Himchuli mountain, and the Myriads. The destination, the Annapurna Himalayas will greet you in all its glory as you land and explore Annapurna Base Camp.
This Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is comfortable for travelers of any age group and physical condition. If you’re lacking in time or feel that you’re unable to meet the strenuous demands of trekking to ABC, this one-day package can make your dreams come true without breaking your back for 12 days!
- Panoramic view of Mount Annapurna
- The viewpoint for sunset and sunrise
- Picturesque area for photographs
- See traditional and cultural villages below
- Fly over exotic flora and fauna
- Stop rare and endangered animals
- Views of Machhapuchhre and Himchuli Mountains through Helicopter
TWO OPTIONS FOR THIS PACKAGE:
There are two options for this package:
1. From Kathmandu
ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TOUR FROM KATHMANDU BY PRIVATE CHARTER HELICOPTER
5:30 AM: Drive to Kathmandu Airport from your hotel.
6:30 AM: Fly to Pokhara Airport
7:30 AM: Fly to Annapurna Base Camp. Take photos and explore the base camp before having breakfast there (30-45 mins)
9:00 AM: Fly back to Kathmandu from Annapurna Base Camp (1 hour and 15 minutes)
10:30 AM: Drive you back to your hotel.
NOTE: If you are looking for a PRIVATE Helicopter Tour to Annapurna Base Camp from Kathmandu, the total cost of the package stands at USD 3800. [The maximum seating capacity in 1 Helicopter is 5 people]
2. From Pokhara:
ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TOUR BY HELICOPTER FROM POKHARA
5:30 AM: Drive to Pokhara Airport
6:00 AM: Fly to Annapurna Base Camp. Take photos and explore the base camp before having breakfast there (30-45 mins)
7:30 AM: Fly back to Pokhara from Annapurna Base Camp (40 mins)
THINGS TO CARRY DURING ANNAPURNA HELI TOUR
Sunscreen and lip balm
Warm socks, boots, and clothes
- Arrival and Departure transportation to the airport from the hotel and vice-versa
- Seating arrangement for up to a maximum of 5 people
- Airport Boarding Pass
- Applicable permit arrangement service only if you are trekking longer
- Medical kits & Oxygen Cylinder
- 30-45 minute break at Annapurna Base Camp for Breakfast & pictures/videos
- Helicopter cost for the round trip flight
- Government Tax & Fuel Surcharges
- Medical and life insurance
- Breakfast (You can get an optional menu at Base Camp)
- Personal expenses and meals in Annapurna Base Camp
- Hard/soft drinks throughout the trip.
- Personal Gear Down jackets and other equipment costs