- Duration:3 Days
- Primary Activity:Jungle Safari
- Group Size:1-25 Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Meals:Full Board
- Max-Altitude:1350 m.
- Transportation:Tourist Bus
- Departure from:Kathmandu
Chitwan National Park Wildlife Tour : 3 Days
Chitwan has one of the most stunning, oldest National Parks in the world and was granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1984. At the foot of the Himalayas, Chitwan is one of the few remaining undisturbed vestiges of the ‘Terai’ region, which formerly extended over the foothills of India and Nepal. It is home to one of the last populations of single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tigers, and Gharial Crocodiles.
Wildlife jungle safari tours allow you to get up close and personal to these amazing, endangered species, making it the perfect place for wildlife and animal lovers everywhere.
Chitwan National park is now a popular purpose for eco-tourists and includes canoeing, elephant rides, and guided jungle walks. Adjacent to the National Park in the east is the Parsa Wildlife Reserve and further east the Bara Hunting Reserve. The vegetation consists mainly of forests, with Sal being the dominating tree species. However, in the Churia Hills, the pine trees prevail.
The Chitwan National Park is home to at least 43 species of mammals, 450 species of birds, and 45 species of amphibians and reptiles. Elephants and Indian rhinos are the largest species found in the park, but a lot of other large herbivores are found in the park such as gaur, sambar deer, Indian muntjac, chital, hog deer, mainland serow, chousingha, and wild boar. Four predator species, tigers, leopards, dholes, and striped hyenas are also found in the park. If you’re lucky, you may even see the cute sloth bears that like to roam around the park!
Want to stay longer? Check out our 4 day Chitwan NP package!
Day 01: Arrival | Nature Walk | Welcome Dinner
Once you arrive in Chitwan from the bus stop or airport, a Travel Society Nepal representative will welcome you and transfer you to the hotel. Refreshment drink and briefing about the accommodation and the facilities will shortly follow. After lunch, our manager will brief you about the program.
PROGRAM ITINERARY DAY 1:
– Arrival pick up from bus station transfer to hotel and welcome
– Briefing by the Lodge manager
– 13:00: Lunch
– 15:30: Nature walk/visit to observation tower
– 17:00: Sunset view from Riverbank
– 18:30: Slide show/Tharu stick dance
– 19:00: Dinner/Culture program
Day 02: Full Day of Jungle Safari Activities
Today is jam-packed with activities such as bird watching, canoeing on Rapti River, elephant safari, a nature walk and swimming with elephants. The program is flexible and can be adjusted to what you want to do:
PROGRAM ITINERARY DAY 2:
– 05:30: Wake up call
– 05:45: Tea/Coffee
– 06:00: Elephant ride/bird watching
– 08:00: Breakfast
– 09:00: Canoe ride/elephant briefing / swimming and bath
– 13:00 : Lunch
– 15:00: Elephant safari / nature walk / visit to observation tower / Canoe ride
– 18:30: Tharu Stick Dance/slide show
– 19:30: Dinner
Day 03: Breakfast, Bird Watching & Departure
After tea/coffee, you can go on a bird watching tour before heading back for breakfast. After breakfast, you will be transferred to the bus station or to the airport to continue your onward travel to Kathmandu, Pokhara or elsewhere.
PROGRAM ITINERARY DAY 3:
– 05:30…….. Wake up call
– 05:45…….. Tea/Coffee
– 06:00…….. Elephant ride/bird watching
– 08:00…….. Breakfast
– 09:00………Final Departure
|Trip Cost per person:||»||Budget Price- USD 300|
Standard Price – USD 450 OR Equivalent Foreign Currency
Deluxe Price – USD 600
|Additional Charges||»||A single supplement charge will be extra. However, you can upgrade your Hotel, Car/Vehicle/flight ticket for your standard/budget tour with extra cost.|
Deluxe: Deluxe hotels (4/5 star), best available hotels or resorts, best available private transport and transfers in air-con vehicles or flight, Tourist guide during city sightseeing, Sightseeing entrance fees, etc.
Standard: Standard hotels (2/3 Star), best available private transport and transfers in vehicles non-air-con or by flight, Tourist guide during sightseeing, etc.
Budget: Includes Tourist standard hotels (less than 2 stars), choice of available transport like a tourist bus, Airport Pick up drop service by car, etc.
Note: Please feel free to ask us for a tailor-made itinerary that suits your interest, time, and budget.
Trip Cost Includes:
- Pick up and drop from Chitwan Bus Park.
- Return Tourist Bus Ticket from Kathmandu to Chitwan
- 3 Days Full Board Jungle safari Activities in Chitwan national park.
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All activities (elephant safari, bird watching, jungle walking, jeep driving, cannoning, Tharu culture dance) are included as per itinerary
- All necessary monument entrance fee
- All hotel accommodation with breakfast, lunch, and dinner during your tour.
- National Park entrance and park fee
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit )
- Our service charges
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Hotel, Lunch, and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 75 per person in a four-star hotel
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.