- Duration:6-7 Hours Days
- Primary Activity:Helicopter Tour
- Group Size:Tour Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Meals:Meals Not Included
- Max-Altitude:5,550 m.
- Departure from:Kathmandu
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour: 1 Day
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is one of the astonishing and incredible adventure trips in the world that takes you up close and personal with the big giant itself – Mount Everest.
Trekking to Everest Base Camp requires time and physical demands and strain on your body. Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour can take you close to the most precious jewel of Nepal, Mount Everest within a day.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour takes you to the extreme heights of Everest View Hotel, Kalapathar (an amazing viewpoint) and to Everest Base Camp. You will have the most beautiful views of mountains, cascades, green hills, settlements and farm villages from the sky.
It is the best and easiest way to see Mount Everest in your own eyes standing at the height of 8848m (29,029ft.) without any strenuous hard work.
- 100 % Full Refund guarantee if no flight made due to bad weather
- No Hidden Charge
- Inclusive with Helicopter Fuel Surcharge
- Easy and secured Online Booking system
- Full Packages trip with Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Mesmerizing 360o panoramic view of Himalayan ranges like Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Amadablam, Nuptse, Gauri Shankar, and many more
- Flight over beautiful natural topography
- Eyeshot of amazing Alpine regions and Gokyo Valley Region covering different Gokyo Lakes
- Outstanding Himalayan glacier range of Khumbu region
Pre-Meeting Before the Tour (If necessary)
This meeting is added to our itinerary in order to rectify any kinds of confusions and hustles about the tour. The meeting is not necessary and can be done via Skype, Viber and WhatsApp if face-to-face is not an option. In this meeting, we will discuss the tour and the related non-negotiable criteria (weather, climate, etc.) briefly and get to know one another.
Drive to Airport – Flight to Everest Base Camp – Return to Hotel
5:30am: Pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu
6:00am: Arrive at the airport and check in to the domestic terminal
6:30am: Flight begins. 45 minutes to Lukla airport for fueling. After that, the flight continues to Kalapathar Viewpoint and Everest Base Camp for landing. You can take pictures and explore Everest Himalayan peaks. Option to walk around Everest Base Camp to soak in the views and take pictures. Breakfast will be served at the Hotel Everest View.
11am: Fly back to Kathmandu (50 minutes)
12pm: Land at Kathmandu airport and transfer back to your hotel
Special offers for group
Person : USD 1100 per Person
Person : USD 1050 per Person
Person : USD 1000 per Person
Person : USD 950 per Person
- Arrival and Departure transportation to the airport from the hotel and vice-versa
- Seating arrangement for up to the maximum of 5 people
- Airport Boarding Pass
- Applicable permit arrangement service only
- Medical kits
- Oxygen Cylinder
- 1 Hour break at Everest View Hotel for Breakfast
- Helicopter cost for the day of flight
- 5 to 10 Minute of Break at Kalapather View Point for Pictures and Videos
- 5 Minutes of Hiking at 5550 Meter height (With view of Mount Everest)
- Government Tax & Fuel Surcharges
- Medical and life insurance
- Breakfast (You can get a set breakfast at $ 25 Per Person)
- Personal expenses and meals in Everest
- Hard/soft drinks throughout the trip.
- Personal Gear Down jackets and other equipment costs
- Sagarmatha National park fees (USD 30 or 3000 Rupees in Nepali Currency)