- Duration:2 Days
- Primary Activity:Hiking
- Group Size:1-25 Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Meals:As mentioned in the Itinerary
- Accomodation:As mentioned in the Itinerary
- Max-Altitude:2,200 m.
- Transportation:By Private Vehicle
- Departure from:Kathmandu
Kakani Hike: 2 Days
Once you reach the top of the Kakani hill station, you can enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of snow-capped Himalaya range from Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Annapurna, Fishtail to Dorjelakpa. On the hill station, you can also see Thai Memorial peaceful parks which were made to commemorate the lost 113 lives of the 1992 Thai airlines crash. There is also a local monastery constructed by Korean monks. You can also witness the daily lifestyle of Tamang, who is the ethnic group of Nepal.
Day 01: Drive to Kaverasthali and Hike to Kakani via Shivapuri National Park and Tarekshwor Hill
Stop At: Shivpuri Nagarjun National Park, 44600, Nepal
We pick up you from your hotel and drive to Kavrasthali that takes about 30 minutes. From here, we begin our hike. This is day hiking its goes gradually up to 2200 meter hill. The hill called Tarakshowar cave where you can meet holy sadhus and a great view of Kathmandu Valley. After 2 hours easy hike along the forest, you will reach Kakani Hill. Expected to see Great view of Kathmandu city, Some of wildlife and Birds, Panoramic Himalayan View from Kakani Adventure Camp.
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: Hot Lunch provided after 4 Hours hiking from the starting point.
• Dinner: Dinner provided by Kakani Adventure Camp with the BBQ option.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Kakani Adventure Camp – An Eco Organic luxury tent camp at Kakani Hillside. (D)
Stop At: Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park, North Side of Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Nepal
Today, after breakfast, you will walk around kakani, visit thai memorial park, mountaineering wall climbing center, visit local tamang people of Kakani and organic strawberry farms. Than drive back to Kathmandu that takes about 1.5 hours.
Duration: 4 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast serves with Tea and Coffee with Himalaya View.
No accommodation included on this day.(B)
Cost of Kakani Hike: 2 Days
Price Per Person: $240
(Contact us for Group Discounts!)
Note: Please feel free to ask us for a tailor-made itinerary that suits your interest, time, and budget.
The cost includes the following services :
- Hiking guide
- All land transportation
- Meals stated on the itinerary
- Accommodation in lodge during the hike
- First aid kit
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Service Excluded :
- Personal expenses such as all kinds of drinks, beverages, etc
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Hotel accommodation, lunch, and dinner in Kathmandu