- Duration:2 Days
- Primary Activity:Rafting
- Group Size:1-25 Peoples
- Arrival on:Kathmandu
- Trip Grade:Normal
- Max-Altitude: m.
- Transportation:Tourist Bus
- Departure from:Kathmandu
Trisuli River Rafting: 2 Days
The name of Trisuli River is derived from Shiva’s Trident, which is a weapon known as Trisul. This river originates from the famous snow-capped mountain Langtang (7246m). Being the most easily accessible, this river is the most visited destination by the rafters.
Trips are available from 1 day to 3 days. The long trip ends near the Royal Chitwan National Park, where numerous lodges and hotels are available for the guests. They all offer jungle safari excursions and comfortable accommodations.
Rafting on this river is graded 3. If your program is for three days in this river, the first day on the river is scenic with several rapids. Over 250 species of birds, including ibis, bills, scarlet minivets, lapwings and kingfishers are found about the river. The second is a scenic kaleidoscope, grain fields, and villages to the surrounding hills, old forest of sal tress. The third day is in the low and has no rapid.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu or Pokhara to Charaundi
You set out on your journey early morning to Charaundi, the staring point for Trisuli River Rafting. Before immersing yourself in this adventure, you will get a brief orientation from an experienced guide about general information regarding the trip. Then the rafting starts from Chauraundi to Kurintar.
You can enjoy your lunch on a beach off of Trisuli River which features unique sculptured boulders. Afterwards, you enter the Trishuli gorge. As the canyon narrows the walls become steep, compactly forested and along with the current, you will speed up as the rapids increase in the size and frequency. Stay overnight at Kuringtar.
Day 2: Drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan
After spending the morning exploring Kuringtar, choose to return to Kathmandu or Pokhara. Alternatively, you can travel onwards to Chitwan National Park. Contact us for more details!
Cost of Trisuli River Rafting(2 days)- Contact Us
(Contact us for Group Discounts!)
Note: Please feel free to ask us for a tailor-made itinerary that suits your interest, time, and budget.
The Package cost includes:
- One night accommodation in Kuringtar
- One highly experienced river rafting expert
- Lunch included
- Rafting equipment
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- All additional government tax
The Package cost excludes:
- Nepal entry visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days/ USD 40 for 30 days from date of issue) (You may easily get Nepal visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu)
- International airfare
- Travelers insurance
- Other food and drink not included in itinerary
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. Personal illness, strike etc.